April 8, 2011

Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated

Okay, I know it looks like I have abandoned my blog, or died and left it alone. Neither of those things is true. Obviously I am still alive, or a very talented ghost. ;) I have, however been sick. My body decided that I needed an entire winter of being ill, this has not happened for a few years. I have managed to stay out of the hospital, though and that makes it not so bad.  At the moment I have no voice, not even a squeak. I am extremely annoyed by this! I'm a talker, I talk all the time, even when I am the only one here. Yeah...not today I don't! Yuck!

Last Thursday...I wore Converse hi-tops for the first time in over a year! I was so happy SO happy! My feet/ankles/lower legs are finally not grossly swollen! It's been hard to pick shoes, but now it's because I have too many choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment