January 11, 2011

Winter came late and brought the cold!

It has been so cold here! Winter arrived a bit later than usual and it brought bitter cold and snow with it!  I am not liking the cold one bit!  Monday I had an appointment, and I had to be outside, in the cold, waiting for my ride. It was about 9*F when I was waiting.  I had on leggings, pants, T-shirt, and another T-shirt, my jacket, a hat, a scarf, and gloves!  I still felt cold, I also felt like the kid in A Christmas Story..."I can't put my arms down!" LOL! 

And because fate has a sense of humor even more sick than my own...I get to do it again today.  Only instead of late afternoon I get to do it in the morning.  We are not amused! I need to get my butt to bed, cos 8 am is going to come fast.  God how I hate mornings!

2 comments: