March 1, 2013

It's....ALIVE!



In a shocking development, I suddenly miss blogging.  Who knew?!  I truly didn't think that was ever going to happen. So to ease back into this I am re-posting something I have posted elsewhere before...but some of the answers are different.   

These are the questions James Lipton asks every guest he has on Inside The Actor's Studio:

1. What is your favorite word?
Concussed.  I don't know why, it just is and I try to use it as often as I can. 

2. What is your least favorite word?
Any word used to demean a group of people.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Brains are the new sexy!
 
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Obviously fake people.

5. What sound or noise do you love?
Cathedral bells, and the carillon. They go hand in hand for me.

6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Anything loud and high pitched, fire alarms and that sort of thing.  They are literally painful to me.

7. What is your favorite curse word?
I could be witty here, but to be honest...it's fuck.  Fuck is the most versatile word in the English language...it can be used as every part of speech, how can you not love that? ;)
 
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I think forensic investigator or private detective would be way cool!
 
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I could never be a veterinarian tech, seeing animals sick and in pain makes me hurt too much.  I don't even like to see that on telly or in the movies.
 
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"You had it right, it's the faith that I care about, not organized religion.  Now go have a coffee and read a book...we have them all here."

So there you are, a little update for you.  Surprise!  I'll be back soon with more rambling, in an attempt to prove I am still crazy and still mostly harmless! :)

Icon by Kawaii Not
  


No comments:

Post a Comment